Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Visit to PS2

I'm going to come back and update with more text but I know there are folks eagerly anticipating these pictures. In the meantime the synopsis is that we took PS2 added a trash can with some modification and lots of tin foil and smoked a wild boar, which was succulent. Then we reconfigured PS2 to it's original state and took the Garbage Can added a 10$ grill like the ones you see at State Parks on the 4th of July, and made a second smoker/indirect grill. Hopefully the pictures will tell the story. And yes PS2 looks eerily like Brancusi's Infinite Column, I guess great mind's think alike.








8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey unka New-New,
I just showed thi your picture as I was looking thru your new posts.
I can't wait to show robert he has just gotten the back yard cleaned up from the storm and i feel sure when ya'll come down he is going to want to build a big ole PS--

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool, very cool. Great innovation. Do share this with other bbq nuts!

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when did all this happen and why wasn't i invited?!?!?!?!?!?

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I demand an answer!

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site. The first of its kind. Please keep it up.

I created a flower pot smoker via Alton Brown's show, and it sits on the back porch of my condo in the city of chicago. Real BBQ flavor without the pit!

So far I've smoked a couple pork loins, some chicken breasts, a whole chicken, and a beef brisket and they've all came out amazing. I'm going to try some ribs on Friday.

Keep me posted on what your doing, and I will likewise.

Sincerely, --Jeff

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weekenders hentai weekenders hentai [url=http://hhent.com/index38.html]weekenders hentai[/url] weekenders hentai

This a good link's !
[i]Posted by Admin[/i]

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your article is very informative and helped me further.

Thanks, David

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow, i can't believe you built that!

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home